The Factory Certified Remanufactured Dixie Narco Bev Max 4 DN5800 soda machine is the most advanced and most reliable newer machine in the industry. Put on a show for your customers with the robotic delivery arm that will go and get products and safely deliver them to the product delivery bin.
The Dixie Narco BevMax 4 machine is MDB (multi-drop bus) meaning it accepts debit/credit cards, can do remote monitoring devices, and has larger currency acceptors and bill recyclers. All used vending machines for sale by Vending.com have all been factory inspected and remanufactured to look and operate just like a new vending machine.
Factory Certified means our refurbished snack machines have been thoroughly inspected by our highly trained team of service technicians in Des Moines, Iowa.Vending.com’s used vending machines are fully remanufactured by our service technicians meaning that replacement parts and upgrades have been installed as necessary and all of the vending machine’s electronics are double and triple checked to ensure reliability.
Only then do we place the Vending.com stamp of approval on these used snack machines and offer them to our clients as Factory Certified Remanufactured vending machines. All of Vending.com’s Factory Certified Remanufactured vending machines come with a one (1) year factory parts warranty and lifetime toll-free vending machine technical support.
The top-notch vending experience
FEATURES & OPTIONS
- “LED” Lighting
- Pull-out, tilt trays for easy loading
- Adjustable flex trays can fit many shapes of products
- Electronic pricing
- Electronic coin changer and bill acceptor
- 7” Touch screen option
- Class-leading energy-saving features
- Full sales & accounting features
- PayRange® mobile payment system
- Credit/Debit card reader ready
- iVend® guaranteed delivery
- Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA) Compliant
Dixie Narco Bev Max 4 DN5800
- The raised cup allows for gentle handling of the product which minimizes foaming.
- Mounted within the cabinet for enhanced reliability and long life.
- Multiple shaped packages can be vended without adjusting the setup.
- The dual-gate design prevents the product from falling if the machine is rocked.
- Beverage trays allow for a full 20oz./ 600ml capacity on all trays (360 bottles).
- Cabinet design allows for pallet jack use during installation.
- The door opens 180 degrees flush to allow it to be placed in a bank or next to a wall.
- A large glass door provides a better product display.