Selectivend Advantage Plus ADA Compliant Combo Vending Machine begins a business when you invest in a single machine that plugs into one 110 VAC grounded outlet to be loaded with your choice of great products. With a standard capacity for 20 snacks and 9 drink selections, a grand total of 353 items at one time, your vending machine business will stand out. Plus, this combo vending machine features usability components – bill and coin acceptor, optional credit card reader, selection keypad, product delivery space, and change return. The Advantage Plus machines are 15″ to 48″ from the floor ensuring accessibility for all customers.
Why Choose Vending As An Investment?
More than likely, you have searched for a vending machine somewhere just to grab a quick drink or snack. Convenient for customers and a boost to businesses, vending is one of the most well-established industries in America. Investing in a vending machine business is easy with numerous opportunities.
When you choose to become a vendor, you become your own boss. You choose what to put in your combo vending machine and what to charge for those items. Vending machines are also relatively low maintenance with the ability to remain stocked for days and a low likeliness of breaking down. A vending machine will be your best employee working 24/7 with no time off.
Why Choose To Vend With Selectivend?
Selectivend has high-value and high-quality vending machines for sale that offer a wide selection of opportunities for types of products to be dispensed. Their machines include several features designed to ensure customer satisfaction and profit gain for owners. Inside Selectivend vending machines, you can expect energy-efficient LED lighting and a large, solid glass front, putting snack products on clear display. The drink products are showcased in our live display window. Selectivend machines do not use flavor tags. Changing selections is easy and convenient.
These vending machines are made from an all-steel construction, including steel doors, and feature welded seams to provide enhanced durability. Plus, with Selectivend’s iVend™ technology, customers are guaranteed a dispensed product, reducing the need for personnel attention and maintenance if a glitch occurs. Selectivend combo vending machines also feature industry standards like DEX recording and display of vend and cash counts, easy-touch keypads, Braille identification keypads, and point-of-sale windows to highlight your promotions or customer information. Selectivend Advantage Plus ADA Compliant Combo Vending Machine is just one of the many options available from a leader in the industry.
Load, Price, and Vend – A Simple Way To Build Business
Selectivend Advantage Plus ADA Compliant Combo Vending Machine is designed with customer usability in mind. An ideal addition or start to your vending machine business, you can select up to 94 snack or pastry items, 123 candies, and 136 beverages (cans and bottles) to stock in this combo vending machine at any time.
- Electronic pricing
- Accepts $1, $5, $10, $20 dollar bills, coins and tokens
- Premium dollar bill validator and coin changer included
- 1-piece design for easy setup and product loading
- Easily accessible electronics.
- Industry-standard DEX recording and display of vend count and cash count
- iVend™ product delivery sensor system ensures product delivery or credit back
- Easy-touch keypad
- All-steel construction
- Welded seams to provide durability and anti-theft
- Equipped with school timer mode for controlled vend times
- Simple to set up and maintain—load, price, and vend
- Large glass product display
- Vends all popular drink packages including soft drinks, non-carbonated drinks, waters, and energy drinks, including new-age beverages.
- The point-of-sale window for promotions or customer information
- Rugged steel doors
- Card reader option available
– Process and monthly fees apply
– Cashless payment system runs off cellular towers so no landline or WiFi is needed
– Card reader accepts mobile payments like Apple Pay or Google Wallet
– Merchant allows two-tier pricing for cash/ credit sales
- Standard capacity of 353 items (94 snack/pastry, 123 candy, 136 beverages)
- 20 snack selections and 9 drink selections
- Vend 9 types of favorite sodas, waters, and energy beverages in 12 oz cans, 16 oz cans, or 16.9, 20, and 24-ounce bottles
- Additional pre-cooled drawer to store up to 10 beverages for future use
- The simple changeover from bottles to cans—no additional hardware needed
- 4 drink selections require 12 oz cans
- Requires one 110 VAC grounded outlet (indoor installation only)
- Uses 3 kWh/ day
- 9’L power cord
- MDB compatible